About Me

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The BIGGEST Pancake

This is a Snickers Pancake! Frank found this place and so we didn't tell the kids the food was so BIG! And....
They were like o-wow when their food came:) They had no idea what they were about to see!
They all liked it! Kinda Fun BIG food! It was silly how big the Pancakes were and we want a big pan so we can make them.
Next time Alaina and I aren't having salad or a hamburger! We plan on going back again:)

Good choice my BIG MAN! Let's go again:)

6 comments:

Autumn said...

YUM, looks good! I want some! <3, Autumn

FrankNApril said...

Trust me Autumn you do want some! It is yummy! I am going back soon. Hey to bad it wasn't close to me. Shucks!

Jason & Claire said...

Where is that?

Alida B. said...

I need to know where that is! Looks delicious!!!!!!

Linde said...

I am so glad that you found us so now I can check in on you guys. Where is that place that you ate at? It looks so yummy!

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Hey, You never take me to such a gourmet eatery...really it looks so yummy, and candy for breakfast sounds good to grandma...love you guys, mom

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina