About Me

Sunday, June 8, 2008

A little bit of this and that!


I took the 30 week challenge to Make Space For God's Love in your Life. I started out feeling like I was a loser! Over the week I realized it is the small and simple things. It is the way I think and act and do. I have felt his LOVE and it feels pretty good. I will keep on doing this. Read the book.

Aubreana is now an 8th grader! She is a little bummed because she will be attending private school next year! We love her and want the best for her! Andrew and Alaina will also be going to private school. Andrew is so excited! Aubreana is a busy girl! We will post more of her later:)

I took time to let Alaina make home made bread. She loved her new apron and had fun.

Alaina, Good Job Q-T pie!

A little one on one with Andrew. After church he made Strawberry smoothies.

He enjoyed his new apron and he had fun too! Kids love one on one and to be in the spotlight!

Andrew, You are the man!

This week Frank did Scouts at our home. The Bear leader moved. I enjoyed watching. :)

They played a Baseball card throw game. Who can get it closest to the wall wins all the cards.

They had to even measure a few times! Boys and their games huh!

Frank's Dad came for 15 days. He is from Ohio and he stayed with Frank's brother. We had alot of fun visiting him. This was the first time the kids met him. Really we enjoyed the time together.

This is my brother in law Carl and sister in law Lisa.

Here is Angus and Makenzie. Carl and Lisa's little ones! Frank and I will be out of town this week but I have some News to share with you next Sunday! Check my post Next Sunday! I hope you all are doing well! With Love April

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

You have been busy! I will definitely check out that book, and tell Andrew to bring over some strawberry smoothies!

Linde said...

Looks like you have been a busy girl! What school are your kids going to go to next year. They are getting so big aren't they? I will have to check out that book.

Jason & Claire said...

Dang you got me curious with that last part! Have fun on your trip.

Don't worry about Aubreana and school. Seriously, she will love it in the first week or two.

I can't believe Frank did scouts. What a great husband.

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten,
The book I have is your sister in laws book. When I am done I can drop it off to you!I can have Andrew make you some smoothies too! Then you can give it back to Heather. April

Linde,
The school is Cumorah Academy.
Life is always so busy huh! You will love the book. I promise! Take care over there! April

Claire,
Thanks! I think it will be a good thing all around:) Don't be to curious. If it is killing you call me on my cell. Yes, Frank did scouts and he did a good job! April

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina