About Me

Monday, November 10, 2008

Disneyland


We got lucky! My Mom surprised us and took us to California. We went Friday after school. She said clean your rooms and pack your bags. Then she said if she picks us up from school we are going somewhere and if Claire picks us up then we aren't. She picked us up!


14 hours we spent between Disneyland and California Adv. and a few hour break at our room.

Right after we found out we were going to Disneyland. My Mom didn't tell us until like ten at night and we were excited. We saw Kristen and Mark friday night. Sweet deal for my Mom! We love them! And we are going to Walt Disney World with them next year! So is Autumn and her Family.

Our new home Dad! J/k


The Haunted House Halloween and Christmas.


Just a Q-T!


She will be driving soon! Yikes!!! Alli you need to take her to the parking lot like I did for you! O~My goodness!



Goofy Goofy Goofy





Funny phones....



We took this for our Dad.


All Wet and loving it!


My Mom was so happy she took us because she thinks we are pretty good kids! She is happy with how good our grades are. My Dad thinks we are spoiled and my Mom knows we aren't!


We visited our brother's grave and our cousin Makenna's grave. We cried:( We miss them and love them.


Here is my house I grew up in. I think why do people pay so MUCH $$$ for these houses??? I could buy 2 of the house I live in now for the one in the picture above. My cousin said people will pay $$$$$ just to live in the OC zipcode. CRAZY to me. I took the kids to many places we love and many places of my past. It was fun times.



We went to Chuck E. Cheese last night with my cousin Lori(above) and her kids and her Grandkids. My camera stopped working so this is the only Picture I got. I really love my cousins. The kids took the party(themselves) to the parking lot when it closed at 10pm and turned on the car radio(LOUD) and were shaking their stuff! It was funny, funny, and fun to laugh at! Jessica can really shake it! Good times we will never forget and now we are at Home Sweet Home! Grandma's coming tomorrow. Which means fun all over again!!!! Grandpa you should come too! Love to All and be safe!

5 comments:

Carol said...

how fun are you! looks like a great trip...glad you had such a good time and got in some nice visits too.

Jason & Claire said...

What a great trip. Seriously! Sounds like so much fun and some good memories. NOW I know why they didn't want me to pick them up!;) HA!

Autumn said...

Yay! I am glad you had a great time! I am so happy you decided to join us next year, it will be a lot of fun!! <3, Autumn
PS: Have fun in New Orleans!

Dara & the Boys said...

Wow how did you pull off not telling them until 10! I'll have to try suprising mine one day, looks like you guys had a ton of fun. And some sweet family time is always good for the soul. When you leaving to new orleans???

Linde said...

I am SO jealous!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina