About Me

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Family date

We went to Hugo's Cellar this week. Frank did this same thing a few months ago and I never down loaded his cell phone pictures! Here is pictures of this week.
The Lovely couple:)
Frank thought this would be fun for the kids! So, this is our 2nd time we have done this.... The kids get a room and a movie while we go have dinner. It works out to be fun for everyone. Oh, and they get food too!
They love it and for this I give Frank all the credit! On the way home we played a fun game. Cash Cab- it is so fun and Frank of course thought of it.
Happy kids.....
The life huh? To bad your not a kid 4-ever!
I love the table side salad. Hands down the best around. I do get everything on it too!
I love the duck. It is done table side as well. The food is just really good and yummy.

This is the last thing we ate and I know you all would love this place!
Stuffed Big Shrimp. 

It's all really good. Last time we had the Hot Rock- which is also good! We LOVE food if you couldn't tell! Love it! After we went and got the munchkins and home we went! Cash Cab game all the way home! Frank is a fun game player. He also had an auction for them this week. Hammer and all...do I hear 20, 40, 60, 80 a 100 etc. Going once, going twice, sold for $$$ The real deal! Fun times we will remember.

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

You guys are always doing the coolest stuff. Frank rocks with all his ideas!!

Ang said...

I am saving your ideas for when my kids are a little older!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina