About Me

Friday, March 20, 2009

Your invited-Please come!

Meet and Greet  Sean Hoeffgen and Ned Thomas. 
Re-Elect Sean for Judge and Elect Ned for NLV Mayor.
When: Tuesday March 24th
Place: Waterfall Club House: 8205 Opal Falls Ave. 89085
(In Angeline) 
Time: 7-9 p.m.
 
-Bring your family and friends.
-Treats
-Free drawing for a 2 night stay at Harrah's Laughlin
-Sean is a personal friend to my family and Ned is my friend Jen Orme's uncle. They both would be the BEST choice and we support them 100% 
Hosted by: April Wilburn and Heather Gibbons- We hope to see all of you there! Thanks any ?'s Please call me or E-mail me cuppcake29@aol.com

1 comment:

Jason & Claire said...

Cool! Jason is totally bummed because he can't make it. I'll definitely try to find a babysitter and come!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina