About Me

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! 2009
I enjoy reflecting back on 2009. My family has made some big changes and I am happy to say, I'M Loving it! I love that my husband works hard for his Family, I REALLY love Homeschooling my children. Really, I counted down the days until they were all in school. Couldn't wait to have my entire days all to myself! Huh- those days are long gone and I wouldn't have it any other way. I would of never thought I'd be one of "those people". We love the field trips, we love the freedom to travel, and we love the fun.
Go check out Ethel M Chocolate factory lights.
We go every year at Christmas time.
Every year we also drive-thru Sunset park lights.

Merry Christmas and find the Faith, Hope and Love in your everyday life.
Love ya all~ April

3 comments:

jenorme said...

Welcome back! Great pic of the family. I'm with you on the homeschooling...it's been pretty fun (on most days) Merry Christmas to your beautiful family!

Brandy said...

Cute family pic! It was fun to see your hubby at the ward activity the other night. Is he coming to church too or are all bets off??

FrankNApril said...

Yes, he will be at Church after football ends:) Two weeks in a row!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina