About Me

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese


Tuesday night at Chuck E. Cheese

Caleb & Frank going at it! Just a game boys!

Alaina and all of the children agree they can do this everynight!

Jason, Claire, Anneliese & Gabriel

So, the best part of the night for me was the salad
and the chit-chatting!! It was fun to visit and I am
thankful for my friends! We do actually take better
pictures but hey it was the end of the night and
we missed the chance to take it w/Chuck E.
We could not stop talking and then Chuck E. was
done for the night! Fun all around for everyone!

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I knew you were going to post those! I am going to kick your butt! No, I'm just kidding. It was so much fun. We should do that more often. The kids had fun. The husbands had fun. And, most importantly, we had fun! I am lucky to have such good friends.

FrankNApril said...

I agree Claire:) Thanks! April

Autumn said...

No fair! LOL! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Dara & the Boys said...

We did have fun!! it was nice chit chatting too. The boys had a blast, it took a little time getting them to settle down for bedtime...all they kept talking about was the fun they had. Thanks April for rounding us up.

FrankNApril said...

AnyTime Dara :)

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina