About Me

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Munchkins first concert


This was our first music concert we went to.
Our Uncle Keith's Band was playing friday night
and so we all went! Keith is my sister Autumn's
husband.

Keith is the one to the left! You rock Keith.
Yes, I must say Brain we do like your singing.
I have two favorites. Autumn can tell you
them because I forgot the names...oops! Anyhow
Keith please don't forget about us when you
become An even Bigger Rock Star! We had fun
watching you. Very entertaining and fun.

Of course after his Uncle's Band played he
made his way up on stage. That's our Andrew
for you:)Huh- Go Andrew -Go Andrew-

Grandpa took us for a ride! Yes, he did!
If you look on my Mom's blog you will see
that he also got me to ride in it:) And he
did get me to drive it too! You see this was
funny to him because when I was younger
he took me motorcycle riding and lets just say
I put the gas on full blast and went! Very lucky
I did not run into anything and not sure how I
stopped! I kinda just took off, gassed it and
froze? Many years later we find it amusing but
then we didn't!

We are lucky for all the fun we have when we
visit our grandparents:) We went to the movies
as well. The older one's saw Mad Money with
Grandma & grandpa and the 2 younger one's
saw Alvin and the Chipmunks with April.
Both were good movies! Overall we had a good
weekend except Alaina and April were sick:(
and then Andrew felt sick on Sunday! When
we got home Frank was a little bummed that
Green Bay did not make it to the Super Bowl!
I like Super Bowl because I seem to like the
end of things..The final event:) Last year the
Munchkin's can tell you just how mad I was
when Da Bears lost! Yes, we say Da Bears!
It was a good game and one of the few I watched!
I get to mad at the T.V. Just like my grandma. My
Mom's Mom is the same way.

No comments:

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina