About Me

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

~ Happy Valentine's Day! We arrived home today:) At the Airport Frank got us a box of Ethel M. Chocolate. We all watched our show "Survivor" tonight. We play along with the show as if we are the players! It is fun and we watched the first one of this season last week in Hawaii. We each pick a player each week until they are all picked. We earn points and get voted out like on the show. As the show goes on I will post some Pics!
~ Two very "HAPPY" girls~ We all love this baby!!!!
~We missed her and she missed us!!!

The Temple~ I did not know this was there on the Big Island. I have been to the one on Oahu. Well this one has been here since 2000~8 yrs. in Jan. This is way nice with an ocean veiw.

~ Peace dwells here inside and out~

~ I never feel as much peace on earth like the peace I feel at the Temple!

~It is the BEST feeling I will ever find here on earth.

~ Dara, this is just for you girly! We got you a menu too!


4 comments:

Linde said...

Cute pictures! Let's get the boys together next week!

FrankNApril said...

Sounds good! What day works for you guys? April

Jason & Claire said...

Oooohhhh, you mean that temple. Sorry for my silly email. I didn't know about that one either. I am glad you're back!

Dara & the Boys said...

"Dara's" I didn't know about my restaurant that was made in my honor. Now I just need one of the elementry schools and I will be a legend (LOL).

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina