About Me

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Super Star!

~Have you seen the movie? Super Star... It is older but funny to us!
She got some new shades today! This is her Erkel pose:) Nice Aubreana~ I love you silly girl!
Super Star! Ok~We were having fun acting a little goofy tonight:) But she is a SUPER STAR!
If you like Catfish try this one from Fresh n Easy! It is yummy! Not fishy!! Fish is easy to cook!

I call these Mac Boats. Just cook Potatoes in microwave, then scoop out insides, bake on high till crispy.(Like potatoe skins) Mean while cook Mac N Cheese and then fill w/Mac N Cheese! Your Kiddies might like them!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Love SuperStar! But your girl, she's gonna regret those pics someday! HaHaHaHa. you can use them as blackmale!

Ang said...

We love you Aubrey! You are awesome!

Jason & Claire said...

I LOVE that movie! That is hysterical! I agree with Carol- she's definitely going to regret that. You guys have so much fun!

FrankNApril said...

Her father told her we were showing them at her wedding!!! April Ps~ That would be awful! HUh

Alida B. said...

I love that movie!!!! Aubreana is so silly!! LOL! I laughed out loud and my whole family had to gather around the computer to see what the fuss was. It put a smile on all our faces! :)

Linde said...

Love SuperStar! Aubre is too funny:) Anyday will work except Wed (scouts) and Friday is Blue and Gold so I guess that leaves us with today or Thurs. or next week. Whatever is good for you!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina