About Me

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today:)


The kids and I woke up early to read the B.O.M
and after dropping them off at school I went to
the Temple:)

I had a date with a HOT GUY for lunch:) Sushi is yummy!
Ethan~ I saved you the ginger!!!

When I got home I found this letter~ from
my husband. (The Hot guy that took me for Sushi)
Dara also said it was yummy~ She text me 2day!
Trueth is my sister (Angie) gave me the secret recipe!

This is the soup he is reffering to. I took pic yesterday
when I made it~Here is the recipe:
1 and 1/2 cups of cooking White Wine
11 cups water
3 tbl. Chicken Bullion or 4-5 big cubes
A pinch of Summer Savory
A pinch of Tyme
2 cups Carrots
2 cups celery
3-4 chicken breast
Boil all above 1 hour then Shred chicken and add 1/2 bag - or more of Egg noodles.
Just dont add to many cuz they soak up the broth.

I had a good day today and was dancing around in
the kitchen and Aubreana said O ~ lordy where did my mom go!!!

9 comments:

Linde said...

Let's try for next week! Also I can't wait to try this recipe..looks delicious!

Ang said...

Oh, I am so glad you liked the soup! It's the white wine that makes it so yummy :) Glad to hear you had a fabulous day. And I LOVE the shirt you are wearing - cute!

Heather said...

April....I didn't know you had a blog. Fun to "find" people and read up. Looks like you guys had a fun trip to Hawaii. Thanks for the soup recipe. I'm always on the hunt for new dinner ideas.

FrankNApril said...

Yes, Heather I am always on hunts for new dinner recipes too! I love your blog! You take gr8 pics~ Sounds like you are taking classes:)Good to hear from you! April

FrankNApril said...

Linde~How about Monday, Wed,Thurs or Friday? April

Linde said...

Let's do Monday id thats ok. I am lwaving on Wed.so that works great. What time?

Linde said...

April..I am so sorry I forgot that my in-laws will be here Monday after school. I better keep them here to spend time with them. Also Luke and I are going house hunting in Arizona Wed. So lets try for the following week. My boys are going to be upset but if that works for you lets plan that okay!Next week is just going to be crazy over here. Thx

Geneva said...

Such a fun blog April! Where was the restaraunt with all the big food? My kids would have so much fun there. You do such fun things with your kids, they are lucky to have such a fun mom...not to mention a handsome and totally fun dad too!

Dara & the Boys said...

Yes, yes that soup was so yummy, it has a good twist to the traditional chicken noodle. I think you have blog fever! but I love all the update and ideas you share. How was Olive Garden, I've been wanting to go there while it's been cool for their soup, salad and bread sticks.

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina