About Me

Friday, February 22, 2008

Friends & Fresh


Alaina went to Taylor's house tonight for a
fun time with friends! Check out Jen on my blog list.
She will be posting more Pics. We had them over
for dinner on Thursday.I am sad to say my camera never
came out because I had 3 things going on that night!
The Orme Family is alot of fun and a very cute family:)Thanks for coming guys!

Heather and I had lunch today at Olive Garden.
It was a nice afternoon. Sorry about the Palm Trees...OOPS!!

A few days ago Frank asked me what I wanted
from Fresh cuz he was going there. Well ~I was
not expecting it but I took it! If you dont know
me well...well I love, love good lotion!!!! So, these
are a few of my favorites. The Brown sugar polish
was on Operah & Ellen. So, I had the best shower
ever! 4-reals! I see why it was on those shows!!
OH~ I love good products~ I will post more this year.
Frank~ I am a HAPPY GIRL!!! Thanks again!!!

I love this peeler~ You can get it at Target.
I actually used one in Hawaii where we stayed.
I said self whatever this cost u r getting one!
Guess what...4.99 at Target! I use the other one
when doing dishes! They slip right on your finger.

6 comments:

Ang said...

True, you have always loved lotion :) I wish I had discovered it before my twenties! And that is odd that you posted the veggie brush - I am in need of a new one - thanks!

FrankNApril said...

Oh- Yes Angie you will love this one! So E-Z! I know u know I love lotion~Alli is coming Sat. She has a date here! oolala~ Busy weekend but I am gonna call u! Love ya Sis April

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

April, how funny because I almost bought one of those peelers for Frank's basket of B-day goodies but put it back because I figures you had one. Olive Garden???? I can tell Frank was not there! Have fun with Alli, I have all Chris's phone numbers.... xoxo mom

Jodi said...

Hi April,
I finally got a chance to view your blog. So much fun! Looks like your Hawaii trip was wonderful. I really enjoyed reading your great finds and recipes. I'll have to try some of those. Thanks for sharing. So glad to know about your blog. We can keep up on each other.

Geneva said...

Now I have to hear the story about you and cupcakes sometime. I'm definitely seeing a common thread with you...fun pic of the girls!!

jenorme said...

I'm glad that you are still calling my family cute after hearing my baby cry the whole time we were there!! Thanks again for dinner! We love your family!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina