About Me

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Aubreana's Party

http://andrewjordin.blogspot.com/ CLICK ON IT:)
The boys went to San Fran this weekend!
They went to a card show. I hear they are having fun!
So, The girls had a party!

Aubreana had her 13th Birthday Party.

Always put a treat in the middle when making
Cupcakes~I like Reese's Peanut Butter cups.(The little ones)

On March 17th She will be 13.
We did her party early because the
guys were gone! Lucky for them and lucky for us!!

Crazy Girls...Messy Girls...Fun Girls....

A little Scene it? And yes they watched....
Super Star.....They all liked it~Of course!

Auntie Alli stopped by w/her date:) A
Nice Mormon boy!!

Thank~You to all my friends. Without you
all my party would not of been so fun!
Thanks from Aubreana

Alaina crashed out just as you see her
in this picture. She had a fun night.

Ashton and Aubreana having Just a
little Ice Cream pie before bed~Yummy Yum Yum.

Cupcake~ Frank calls me Cupcake!

We went to San Destin Ward today.
Ashton and JaNae spent the night.
Ashton's mom teaches their class
so we had to go to their ward and
I heared it was a gr8 lesson. :)

Alaina brought Kennedy home after
church for a visit! These girls went to
all day kindergarten together. So,
they miss seeing eachother everyday.
They act like sisters.

The New Bath and Body Works have these for $5
The one across from Cosco by Walmart.

Here is my last stop for this weekend:) I have
totally cleaned up all party germs, mopped, vaccumed
more than once:) Sprayed lots of Lysol and I just
am finishing this post:) So~Relaxation Time here I come.

2 comments:

Ang said...

Aubreana is way too cute to be 13! I was in an awful ugly stage at 13....I don't know if I ever out grew it :) Your new background is cute, but I think it might give me a seizure. Love you guys!

Jason & Claire said...

How fun! I can't wait until Anneliese is that age. You deserved that bubble bath after all of that!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina