About Me

Friday, February 29, 2008

Pho's


Before we went to Pho's we stopped at Mac!
I really like Mac Make-up! I Just do? Why?
It makes me feel pretty~O~So pretty, Witty,
and Wise~Alli used to sing that!

So,Frank and I met on a blind date~Really we
did. Not here but my friend who set us up is
the one who got me going to this place! I love
yes, love food~ All kinds from all cultures. One
of the cool things about visiting other countries
is the food. It's a whole other world for me:)

These are actually E~Z to make too! Dara and
I went to the market over there and got all the
stuff to make it. I have made them Before.

A Picture is just not the same. This is also E-Z
to make. I wonder how many times I have had this?

Yes, she is right this place is good!
Yummy~Yum~Yum......Lets do it again and again.
O~ We do:) We know a good thing when we see one.

Then that night Andrew had his Scouts Blue &
Gold dinner and Yepper roo I got an award.
I keep track of all the boys awards and get them every month.
Andrew will be posting this weekend his pics of Thursday night.
Have a gr8 Day~Or~Night.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

No fair! About the MAC! I love MAC too. I however am picky when it comes to food and am not on board with the pho place. I am glad you got an award, you sure do deserve it! When are you guys coming up next?? Have fun this next week, relaxing! <3, Autumn

Ang said...

Geez that's a lot of MAC! I have never tried MAC - you know me, ms. cheapo :) I'm with Autumn on the Pho place - what on earth is that stuff in the picture? You have always been the brave one in the family when it comes to food.

Dara & the Boys said...

Pho's is a little different! but with an open mind to try... April got me hooked. Autumn and Ang, What we ate really wasn't TOO crazy, you would be suprised. I order regular old white meat chicken soup, now April on the other hand usually gets these crazy meatballs. The place is always buzy so it must mean something. Thanks April, I always have fun hanging with you.

Jason & Claire said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I have never used Mac, but I have heard awesome things about it. Maybe I should try it out!

Jodi said...

My sister introduced me to mac a few years ago. It's the only thing she wears. You are more adventurous with food than I. I think that's a very cool thing. You had a good friend to enjoy it with. Dara is so sweet.

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina