About Me

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Day!


Dara invited me to her house for lunch.
Very fun and yummy! It was nice to visit!
Thank~You Dara!

This is my Boy! Chancee dog~ O I love him!

Luna stop your worries Girl~You sleep with
me every night! Mommy loves you too! Actually
Luna smells me alot after I have been around
chance...Dogs know their smells?

Our family went out to dinner tonight!
The Missionary's are coming to dinner tomorrow.
So nice not to have to cook 2nite:) F.Y.I~ Alaina and
Andrew have blogs now. Click on my friends list to see them.
Aubreana's is coming soon. Have a Gr8 day & night.

2 comments:

Dara & the Boys said...

I laugh when I think of how much you love your dog! If I have my facts right from your family they said you never liked dogs growing up. I love your hair, it turned out really cute. That's my old Chance dog, I now call him the king of the house. Where did you guys eat? Girls look cute in their matching headbands.

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Dara you are right...April did not like any pet we had...she did tolerate Molly because she loved Anthony sooo much...she is now 14 years old and still going. I am really proud of her for taming Luna down.....L.O.L. I love you April!
ps. Luna even sleeps with me when I stay there.mom

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina