About Me

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hawaii


~I love pictures like these.~Relaxing~

Ready for the beach at sunset!

Alaina caught a fish and her and
Aubreana found a....

Yep~ A little baby crab.

Andrew really likes to snorkel in the pool!

She had us cracking up this day! We
were in the water jumping waves and
She was putting on all her snorkling gear.
She had no idea the show she gave us!

Frank and Andrew love the ocean!
~They even went w/out us once
because we were happy w/the pool.

~She takes after her Mom~ She can
ride a wave all the way in! Aw- So fun
but it wears me out after a while:)

Andrew can start his day like this or
end it like this~True! Same for Frank~

Nice picture huh?

~Andrew and his daddy~

~Family Fun in the Tree~

~Our first day on the beach~

~Aubreana and her Dad~ :)

Sunday was Probowl here in Hawaii~ So the day before
they were playing football too! Frank watched the
game and was "HAPPY" with it!

6 comments:

Ang said...

Great pictures April! I love them. Happy you are having such a good time. Love you guys!

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Love the pictures. Write Hawaii 2008 in the sand with a picture of you all for my beach bathroom. Pretty...relaxing...nice xoxo, mom

Jason & Claire said...

Yay, you posted more pictures. I love them. They all came out beautiful. It looks like you guys are having a ton of fun as a family.

PS- I hate those weird trees in Hawaii. I can't go near them without feeling like an arm is going to get me. I'm retarded! It's a cute picture-I hope you don't take that the wrong way.

Carol said...

I can't believe your in Hawaii...so jealous! Beautiful pictures. Glad you are having such a great time.

Unknown said...

Looks so relaxing and fun!! Alaina went in the ocean? Did she find any sharks? LOL! I am so glad you guys are having an awesome family vacations! Your kids will never forget it! <3 you all! <3, Autumn

Martin Family said...

I am salivating looking at these pictures. Oh what fun. It is my dream to take my family to Hawaii. Lance and I went several years ago and had the best time ever. Love that place.

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina