About Me

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our Journey here

These are a few pics:) I love where we are staying! Very nice all around! It is big and all Tommy Bahama decorations, furniture etc. Love it alot! 3bedrooms 3 bathrooms a balconyupstairs & patio w/bbq downstairs. On the 9th green on the golf course and an ocean view. We are relaxing and enjoying life:) Aubreana said in the car today out of nowhere but I heard it...She said I love my family! How sweet! We love her too! It is so nice to take a break from our everyday lives.
Alaina and Andrew's Room
Frank and April's Room-No I am not trying to look "Hot". Just a pic of bed! Also really nice master bathroom and balcony off this room.
The front + has a garage.
The back and then beyond is golf course and ocean!
Airport pics!


Aw- No worries- No cares!

4 comments:

Alida B. said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great time!!!

Autumn said...

That is so awesome! Where you are staying looks beautiful! I am sure it is even more beautiful in person! Enjoy your vacation!! We love you guys!! Have fun! <3 Autumn

Dara & the Boys said...

Awe you little stinkers!!! We are so jealous! Funny while you guys are enjoying the surf and sand, we will be playing in the snow. Have fun! You sure have picked up on blogging. Now if I ever wonder what your doing all I have to do is go to your blog. Glad to see all your fun. Your place in Hawaii looks really plush.

Jason & Claire said...

Wow! I'm so happy you guys are having a good time. I'm excited to see all the pictures when you get back!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina