About Me

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Alaina is the Birthday Girl!


Here is Alaina Marie 8 yrs. ago!

Miss Alaina in PVR!

Alaina is so much fun! She is fun to have in our family.

Alaina lost her tooth tonight,
On her Birthday! Aubreana pulled it out.

Baby Rory will be here soon!
Angie and my Mom had a baby shower for her!

We played a few games. It was fun to
be with my sisters! And all the family too.

The fun never ENDS!!!

The kid's table. Lot's of Munchkins!

See what my dad teaches his dog Bella!
Alaina has updated her blog. click here http://alainamarie2000.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

I love all the pictures and the Birthday girl I adore but you made one mistake. Bell Lu Dancearella is my dog not your dads.....

Linde said...

You two have birthdays close together. How fun. What a sweet little girl! Have fun:)
My new email is

lindewoolf@gmail.com

Jason & Claire said...

Happy Birthday Alaina! What a cutie!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina