About Me

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Birthday Girl


Yes, It's my Birthday!

When I came home this afternoon I found this on
my door step! How nice was that! The card was the
kind that sing and it sang Hot Stuff!!! The best part
was the card was not signed... It was so kind that
someone was thinking of me!!! We think it was Crystal??? Thanks
to whoever?? did that you made me a very Happy girl!

I got my nails done:) And then I .....

met Dara for lunch! Yummy!!! Dara gave me
some really cute P.J.'s!!! And Lotion and matching
yellow sandles and lip stuff and lunch! I love her!

He was just sunbathing. Ethan the sunbather.

My family took me to dinner.

Here we are just eating away.

I had some yummy Sea Bass! I love him and
my family and my friends! Thanks for all the calls
E-mails, Text, cards, presents! So, I have to add this
story. The kids and I read a chapter of the B.O.M tonight
and I said closing prayer. Ok- I said Thank-you for the Birthday
Girl and that she was born today! I Knew the kids must of been shocked
and I had to peek...All mouths were dropped! It was funny! April

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Happy birthday April! You look beautiful and your nails look amazing!

Linde said...

Happy birthday April! I love to get my nails done. So happy you got to enjoy yourself. What a cute family you have.

Carol said...

Happy Birthday. Glad you had a fun day.

Jason & Claire said...

What a great day. I so wish I could have gone to lunch with you guys. Dara is so sweet. You look adorable in your pj's with your nails done.

That story about the prayer is hilarious.

Happy Birthday Again.

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Wow! You had a great day...love your toes. I could just see all my g-kids' mouths drop when you prayed.That is too funny.I am so glad I got to have you on April Fools day because you have been a wonderful daughter, and that is no joke! heart u, mom

Ang said...

Cute pics - you look beautiful! Hope you enjoyed my kids singing/screaming Happy Birthday. See you tomorrow!!!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina