About Me

Friday, March 28, 2008

This Week


Jill had lunch at her house for Lorinda's
Birthday! Her Birthday too!

It was fun..Andrea and Judy had left before I
pulled out my camera. I love to visit with friends.

Anneliese is a silly girl! She know's
what she likes! So cute!

Claire came over for lunch:) I was happy
to see her. She just came back from a relaxing
vacation:) Lucky Girl!!!

Heather came over for lunch too. I think we
could chit~chat all day! Heather is funny and
makes me laugh!

Andrew had Boys Scout camp this week! This
was them on their way there on the first day.
He will be posting on his post soon.

Today, MR. Frank took me to Rosemary's for
lunch. One of our favorite places. I spared you
all from more food pics...But almost!!!

Alaina and I had dinner at Chili's tonight. She
posted a new post on her blog! Aubreana was
babysitting and Frank went out to watch the game.
Andrew is at camp and we are going to pick him up.
Happy Birthday Aunt Allison...We love you!

6 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

What a nice week with friends. Life is good.

Geneva said...

hey, I hope you didn't take pictures of the food on account of my comment, I love your food pictures!! In fact I'm trying to see what's on your plate in this picture of you two at Chilis!

Carol said...

I had no idea all you guys were such good friends...heck, I don't know anything! But I do know Heather :) and she is fun.

Ang said...

I like the new pink background :) And I love all your food pictures, so don't hold back!

Jason & Claire said...

Happy Birthday!

Dara & the Boys said...

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday my dear April...
Happy Birthday to You!!!
Love all the pictures and your blog set up, very cute!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina