About Me

Monday, March 17, 2008

Big "13"


AUBREANA TURNED"13" TODAY!

She loves food too! Good spot birthday girl!

We had lots of fun! Really fun to watch.

This is where our parents met for the first time!

Yes, He can cook! Go, Andrew it's not your birthday!
We had a party...Cute picture! Frank looked at me and said
I know what you'll be doing at 10:00 tonight.(My Blog)

All of them can use chop sticks but me.
I am a fork girl! Even with Sushi.

Fancy drinks I would have to say:)

We all had on green for St. Patrick's Day!

I know crazy we met here on a blind date.
Who would of ever guessed?
Aubreana had a nice day and we love her
very much! She is the BEST!

2 comments:

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Way Cool! I have never even been to that cool restaurant...but then again the kids have pass ports too. Happy Day, sorry you had to sit through Grandpa and me singing like frogs to you...we love all of you...
g-ma & g-pa
I am looking forward to our Easter celebration!!!!

Jason & Claire said...

How fun! I love Bennihanas. So yummy! That's making me hungry thinking about it. Happy Birthday Aubreana!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina