About Me

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Springs Preserve


If you have not been here yet you should Go!

Interesting things we learned.

Alot of games to play:)

Alot of stuff to see:)

I love Sunflowers! It made me think of my sister Amber. Happy Birthday!

Build a Building:)

Fun in the sand. So much stuff to play with and see and do here. They loved the little animal area.

The Gardens were peaceful with walking trails.

More in the garden area.

Alaina said it was her bestest day ever! Which just means she had a great day! This was the first time we ever went here. We did buy a year pass. I found it to be a good place to visit.

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I have beening meaning to go there for forever. It looks like a great place for kids. I will definitely have to go soon.

Autumn said...

That place looks like a lot of fun!! Maybe we can plan a day trip when the baby is like 3 months and go. I know Atticus would have a ball! He asks about Alaina ALL of the time!

Linde said...

My kids have been there a few times and loved it! Looks like you had a great time!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina