About Me

Monday, April 14, 2008

Star Trek


For Alaina's Birthday we as a family went to Star Trek. She also had a party on Sat. Pics on her blog.

Not the best picture but it was cool stuff!

The rides were fun and the Munchkins had us chuckling a few times! They were very silly and Frank and I laughed at how silly they were. They acted like it was all real and it made it all that much more fun for us!

Should I be scared???

Even the bathrooms are Star Trek looking~ Cool stuff!

For F.H.E. Andrew picked a story to read out of the friend along with the treat! Snowball Rice Krispy treats. Yummy uhh! Finger licken good?

Let me explain...They had just a little bit of sugar on their faces...Then me being silly put a little
on mine and I guess that was the go, the ok, the green light! See the fun they had! No school, Star Trek, Sugar faces and we ended the night with John Bytheway.( We also went to Deseret Book store and got a new dvd today.) They love his dvds. A good day! And a goodnight!

3 comments:

Ang said...

Wow - Alaina had a really long birthday celebration! Fun!

Linde said...

So much fun! I think the pictures are great!

Ang said...

Tag you're it - go to my blog to get the details!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina