About Me

Monday, May 19, 2008

Alaina's Baptism May 31,2008


Please come! All of you are invited!!! May 31 Sat. Alaina will be having her Baptism. Also, She will be confirmed the same day. We would like all of the guys who are coming to satnd in the circle...PLEASE And Thank-You! At 4pm~ Four o'clock sharp!


Austin, Andrew & Grandpa went to the Father Son Campout in Hurricane. What was the best part for the boys? My Dad said they loved the "Fire". Hey Dad Frank said they loved the Fire last year too! They had fun! Thanks for taking them! We love you very much!

Here is baby Harper! Autumn had Harper 2 weeks ago and I was so excited to finally see her! I love her so much! I was able to hold her for many hours until Autumn took her from me.

Of course Jayden & Alaina went for a ride on the 3-wheelers! Always fun at Grandma & Grandpa's. Lucky us!

We told Andrew it was to hot for all this but he had fun w/it! So what do u do?

I will be HAPPY after I pass the test! Oh, Very Soon! Very soon but not soon enough!!!! Have a wonderful day! We hope to see you all Sat. May 31 4 P.M. Alaina's Baptism.

12 comments:

Kirsten said...

I didn't realize that Alaina, Blake, and Kristen Monson were all getting baptised the same day. How fun! We will see you there!

Alida B. said...

Congrats on Alaina getting baptized! That's wonderful! :)

Autumn said...

This past weekend was a lot of fun! Wish we could go to the baptism but Harper will still be to small to travel. We are so excited for Alaina though! When do you take your test?

FrankNApril said...

Kisten~ I will see you there!

Alida~ Thanks!

Autumn~ I understand! We will see you anyways sooner than later. As far as my test...Girl I spend hours a day on it! I have to stay on task and keep focused!!! I am doing better than I thought according to my practice test. Love ya April

Linde said...

How fun...a baptism. Wish her our best for a happy day:) Good luck on your test. You will do great.

FrankNApril said...

Linde~ Thanks!
And Thanks again:) April

Jason & Claire said...

We'll definitely try to be there. How exciting for her. I'm sure you'll do great on your test. I didn't even know you were doing that!

Linde said...

April,sorry it took so long to get back to you. Sunee doesn't know yet what she is having and I think she is finally feeling a little better. She has been SO sick. I haven't talked to her for awhile though.

Kirsten said...

We planned a last minute party for Blake's birthday. Monday, May 26th from 4-6:30pm. Sorry about the late notice. We are going to be swimming. We would love to have Alaina if you guys are around!

FrankNApril said...

Kirsten,
Alaina was so bummed! We just got this and the party is over! Sorry we didn't know! April

Jodi said...

Wow could Alaina really be eight years old. I am planning on being to the baptism. We have 3 kids in our ward getting baptized that day. I'll have to sneak into Alaina's. Good luck on your test!

FrankNApril said...

Jodi,
Thanks! I will see ya Sat.
I am taking my test next friday!
Thanks for wishing me luck! April

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina