About Me

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good for the Brain


Here is the my new find in getting "good" stuff for my children! I read about this one and bought it today at Smith's. I am always looking for "good stuff". Please share any tricks or finds w/me.

The cute cups help but this one taste fine and all three will drink it! Aubreana is very funny. I told her drink this it's good for your Brain and will make you smart. She say's oh~ I better drink alot of that! How funny huh? It is good because it has a different taste vs juice. It is more like cinnamon Chai taste. Overall I like this one!

Frank gave me this today. I put it there so everytime I walk by it I can make sure I really like it. I do! I like looking at it cuz it is new and clean!!! I wish they stayed clean??

4 comments:

Martin Family said...

Oh good, a new purse for my little Kate to still from you at church.

Ang said...

Cute purse! Thanks for sharing the drink - I can only handle the yummy ones. The dark green bitter ones don't go down so well :)

FrankNApril said...

:) I just put all my stuff in my new purse! Kate I wont be htere on sunday but next week! Angie~ I do think you will like that drink. As well as call the 800 # for coupons. April

Jason & Claire said...

I love Odwalla Drinks. I am glad your kids will drink it. That's so cunny that she said she needed to drink a lot. That girl cracks me up.

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina