About Me

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's day!


On Saturday we went to our first family baseball game!

This is Cosmo.

Andrew had hopes to catch a ball.

So did Alaina.

Aubreana put make-up on Alaina. She said she wishes she had an older sister and thinks Alaina is lucky to have her. She is and so are we! Aubreana liked the game.

Baseball games are fun and we think once in a while it is fun for everyone!

Saturday was a long day! So, Sunday morning came early! Frank made me Eggs in a nest! The kids and him brought me breakfast in bed. Church is 9 am and we made it oh about 5-6? Min. late.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's! I will say today was better than my birthday! I love when I feel loved and today was very good! I loved not having to cook or do dishes!!!! I loved just being here and letting Frank be "Me" for the day! I asked him Can I get a CROWN? He didn't reply! Maybe next year? Anyhow, I loved today and wish it came more often! I love my husband and children and of course my dog Luna! April

5 comments:

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

April,You should have a crown on.. you look like a queen in your bed... your dad made me breakfast in bed too, but, he did not do the dishes and I got to cook dinner...I wanted to thank-you for the beautiful grandchildren you have given me and a great son-in-law too. Of course you are wonderful right along with your 4 sisters, I love you, mom

FrankNApril said...

Mom~
That is very sweet of you!
Thanks we love you too and will see you soon! April

Jason & Claire said...

What a sweet mother's day. You look adorable in your pjs. How fun to have such a great big sister. You are all lucky to have her. I'm glad you had fun at the baseball game and a great mother's day.

FrankNApril said...

Thanks Claire:)

Dara & the Boys said...

You guys are always having so much fun as a family, your such a good mommy!!! You definately deserved a great Mother's Day. Your not the only one that got breakfast in bed =) I had a great day too and I'm with u that it was better than my bday. Love you girl, thanks for sharing all your healthy finds too.

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina