About Me

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Life is Fun

Frank likes Banana Trees but this was the first time I've seen a Banana on one.
Here are some New Orleans food pics! A Muffaletta....
OH so Good!.....
Love them Oysters!.......

Yum again...
The best! I post this again but this time from Emeril's in Mississippi. In my book, this one is the BEST! Has not been out beat yet! Banana cream pie at Emeril's. Again, it is here in town too!
Them's Hominy Grits!
I LOVE FOOD!!!

Otto is Frank's Best Friend. Otto, his son Phil & wife Lisa were in town last week. We went out a few times and Andrew & Alaina like Phil alot.(Aubreana was in Utah) Fun!
My sister Amber came on Sunday. She left us one of her Bundles of Joy! Austin:)
Aubreana is showing Auzzie how to mop! I feel it is important to take the time to TEACH your children how to work/clean. It is more work but you really teach them more than you know!!!
Chuck E. Cheese ~where a kid can be a kid!

Grandpa , Do you like the Cheap Jeep?
Little machine...She just keeps on going! Alaina never stopped going and going. she is so cute!
Austin, We love you big guy! Love your haircut too!
Aubreana, Happy you're home:)
Andrew went to Caleb's Birthday Party! So, I thought it would be worth the Xtra buck$ to pay for my other Munchkins to get the 2 hr. wrist bands and of course it was well worth the $$$.

Life is good! We hope all of you are good too! We send our LOVE from our home to yours!
Love April


4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

You and your food! You are one funny girl. I didn't even realize those last pictures were at Caleb's party until I saw his name and then I felt kinda silly! Cute post!

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

YUMMY! I am hungry just looking at all that good food...The g-kids look very happy...go...go...go... I miss them already...love you guys, come visit again...

Jodi said...

Great pictures. Your life looks good! teaching kids to work can seem like more work but I agree, it pays off in the end

Kirsten said...

You are always trying to make me hungry. You are the best mom! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina