About Me

Friday, July 18, 2008

M.S.D


Andrew and I had a Mother~Son~Date today!

He tells me Mom, I have a game we can play. Frank always plays this game with us while waiting for our food to come. He so cute!

Andrew loves pizza!!! So, he had pizza and I had Duck Tacos.

Schools out for the Summer!

I won't be seeing Frank for 9 yes, that is nine DAYS!!! This yields for high ANXIETY for me! He is gone right now and then 1 hr after we fly out he comes home. Then he is moving all of our stuff to our new home. I am packing right now and he already packed ALOT! So, after we come home 3 days later he leaves again! We didn't plan to be moving so soon! Life happens and you just gotta roll with it! I love you Frank! Cupcake

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I love your idea of having a MSD. I'm going to have to copy you on that one. When are you going to be home so I can help pack?

FrankNApril said...

Claire,
Andrew came up with the name M.S.D.
I said M.K~ Mother kid date. He said no it is Mother Son Date! Thanks for offering to help me pack! Really, I think I'm ok but if u really want to...I mean really want to then O.K. I am home until Tuesday afternoon. Thanks and Thanks again! April

CaraDee said...

I know this is an older post, but where did you move?

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina