About Me

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Today is our Wedding Anniversary! Three years today and we have been together five years. Blind dates do work! So, I came home from taking the kids to get their school shirts and this is what I found.. On the table a card and roses. Then I see....

Rose petals leading up the stairs... So, I follow the trail up to....

To these beautiful roses and I followed the petals to....

To these Roses and Rose Petals leading me to roses everywhere! My closets, My bathroom, My Office, My desk, My toilet, My bed. It was fun and I truelly felt like I was in Mexico today because they always put petals all over your bed and they were everywhere! I LOVED IT!!!!

Everywhere! I am a Happy Cupcake today:)

I asked Frank, How many Roses did you get? And he said nine! I said 9 that is the most I have ever gotten in one day! I LOVED them!

We went to 9 steak house at Palm's tonight! I also love the food here! I left my camera in the car! No beautiful food pics. The food of course was over the top!

Thank You Frank! I had a wonderful Anniversary and a wonderful evening! I still feel like I am Mexico as I write this blog because you did a great job at putting all these Rose Petals everywhere! I Love It and I am a very Happy Girl! You make me a very happy girl! Thanks and I LOVE you very, very, very, Much! Love Cupcake

P.S- It is a National Holiday in the morning!!! Andrew's Birthday!


7 comments:

Ang said...

Awwwww...I love Frank for being such a sweetheart to my little sister! Glad you had a happy anniversary :)

Linde said...

So sweet! You guys are so cute! What a lucky girl. He's super lucky too. You are the cutest thing ever!!

Happy birthday to Andrew:)

Kirsten said...

What a sweetheart! Wow! All those roses! I'm so glad you guys have eachother!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Congrats April on 3 years. Frank did an awesome job - you are a lucky woman!

(I tried to write a comment but misspelled a word so then I deleted it and started over. I am still trying to figure out this blogging thing!)

Mike&JenFamily said...

Wow.....what an awesome hubby!! I'm glad you had a great Anniversary.

CaraDee said...

Happy Anniversary! 9 dozen roses!! How will he top that next year??

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina