About Me

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Good News!

My Sister Allison just found out today some good news! She is coming to Nellis Air Force base! Who would of ever thought I would have family here! Aw, I had huge tears in my eyes as she told me over the phone! This is WONDERFUL to me!!!
Allison is the one all the way to the left side! Here are all my sisters. Allison,Autumn, Amber, Me and Angie. I am lucky to have 4 sisters and no real brothers except Davey.(My Mom's B.F who passed away, her son). We always think of him as our brother! And all my brother-in-laws! More NEWS!! Allison is getting married! Yes, we think they should wait but we want her to be happy! We can't help it because we just LOVE her! So, I will have not one but two family members here! My other sister's may envy me now! Ha,ha,ha! Autumn has posted some cute pics- http://fairfun-auddiepop.blogspot.com/
Andrew has updated his BLOG! Please click here... http://andrewjordin.blogspot.com/ He loves comments!!!

My Parents just Love me or really they Love our Munchkins because they took them home with them! So, Frank and I had some R&R! We did! I am now home and enjoyed some short trips and some fun and of course FOOD! I love all of my Family and you know I do! Here is my Mom's link to see all they did. http://thewildwilburns.blogspot.com/ They love comments! Love April

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Yay! Allison will be like 10 min away from you, and only 2 hours from us. I was afraid she would be somewhere way far! It was so much fun this weekend! Hope you guys can come visit again soon! I think we will be down in Sept, when Keith plays that show. Then I can try some stuff on your hair too! <3 Autumn

Kirsten said...

Congratulations to you! I love having my sisters close. I didn't realize all you names start with "A". The little things you learn through blogs...

Ang said...

April! Oh that is the worst picture ever taken of me. I had been cooking for your wedding for like 12 hours. Seriously, crop me outta that sucker.

Linde said...

I am so jealous! I love all your names. How fun to have alot of sisters! Congrats!

Cute picture of Andrew!

lisa said...

Yay! I'm happy for you that you will have family close. How nice. And Happy Anniversary! How sweet!!

Jodi said...

That's great news about your sister. I hope your kids had a good first day of school!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina