About Me

Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School


Today was the first day back to school. I am not sure how happy I am because they are growing up so fast! And between Frank and I we drive them 30 mins w/out traffic each way! I am very happy and have no complaints with their NEW school! Very Happy!!

Alaina was the most excited! She was so happy to go to her new school.

All ready to go...

Alaina told me she knew she was going to have a good day because she loved her hair! It rained when I went to picked them up so no actual school pics yet! On the way home I asked so how ways it and tell me all about it. So, alaina has 11 kids in her class! She LOVES her Teacher and classmates! Andrew, has found a HOTTIE already! I hurried and said Andrew none of that at this school, you are gonna get sent to the office! He seemed HAPPY anyhow with everything! I told Aubreana so, who was that girl that hugged you? Mom, I don't know her! She just hugged me and random girls would say Hi to me today and ME being ME just got tears in my eyes and I knew my children are at the school they need to be at! Also, it is nice to in a place where people are really just NICE!!! One more thing I was told they are STRICT at this school!!! And last week I was ASKED to be the 3rd grade room Mother. After Alaina told me today just how small the 3rd grade is ,I feel much better about accepting! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU THIS SCHOOL YEAR!!! April

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Wow, that is awesome! Sounds like a great school...only 11 kids in the class that is so nice. When I was in school there were always either 30 or 31...I only remember because my number was ALWAYS the last because of our last name! LOL. Glad they had a great first day. Heres to many more great days! <3, Autumn

Linde said...

Where are they going to school. They all look so cute! They are lucky to have you! Have fun driving! The things we do for our kids:)

Jason & Claire said...

I am so glad to hear they like it. I saw Frank and I was hoping everything was alright. I was pretty scared my first day there. I'm glad Andrew found a hottie. You'd be surprised at the little cruches I have heard about there. Funny.

I was the room mom last year. Seriously call me for help because I didn't know what to do and now I feel like I learned a little after doing it. I'm so happy you're there! I saw Billy Bayne this morning. It's so neat to have people I know there this year. It makes me so happy.

Jason & Claire said...

I have to add how cute they look in their uniforms. I agree that there was no chance for a bad day with hair that HOT! ;)

Geneva said...

Love your hair Alaina, you are so cute!!

Ang said...

Lovin' the uniforms - and so cute that Frank matches them - hehe. I wish we had one of those schools close to us! 11 kids in a class would be amazing. It's going to be a good year!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina