About Me

Monday, August 4, 2008

This was funny!


I had to do something funny! So, the kids and I made these signs to hold up and I laughed inside over and over again! We picked Frank up Sunday night at the Airport! It was funny! That is a joke between the kids and Frank...The sign Andrew is holding up.

His eye's just caught it oooooo those are my kids with those signs!

It took me to long to take the picture but Frank was laughing! He went to Chicago to the biggest Baseball events of the year. He also went to a Cubs game at Wrigley Fields. He had a great time. I love the memory we made with these silly signs! It was fun and hmmm I wonder what we will do next time??? Any ideas??? April

7 comments:

Miss KatieBug said...

Hi I don't know you , but you just got on my blog. Thank you for letting me see your blog. It is so cute, and you are so pretty!
www.littlekdbug.blogspot.com

Linde said...

So cute April? What do the signs mean? You always do the cutest things, I love it!

FrankNApril said...

Linde,
You know how people hold signs up at the Airport. Well the one is a joke between Frank & the kids and the other is just his name being funny! Like the Limo driver's do! April

Autumn said...

Haha, that is so funny! The kids are so cute! Where was Aub? Too cool to hold signs? JK! love you, Autumn <3.

FrankNApril said...

Autumn,
Yes, She was to cool to hold signs!
Love April

lisa said...

Thats cute! What a fun memory.

Jason & Claire said...

You guys are so much fun! Frank is one lucky guy to have all that love waiting for him at the airport! I'm glad he had such a great trip.

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina