About Me

Friday, August 1, 2008

What do your kids REALLY want for dinner??


No, This is not a trick Question!!! What your kids really want for dinner is ___!

Ladies, I grilled these on the B.b.Q and it was fast and good! Yeck, you can grill anything! It was my first time lighting it and I didn't blow it up! Don't be scared it is easy stuff!

My new Favorite Bagel Sandwich! No, most kids won't eat this but wait there is more! Here is what you need Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Avocado, Alfalfa Sprouts, Muenster Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, and Bagels! And the secret spread is... oops after the next Picture!

For the kids Pizza Bagel. Simple ~Bagel, pepperoni, string cheese and Pizza sauce. If this doesn't work for your kids just get whatever deli meat they like!

The next day I made me a snack with leftover stuff! That is Cucumbers on the bottom.

Here is the secret spread! Even if you don't like green onions trust me it's good! Just get some cream cheese and cut up some green onions and mash with a fork until spreadable. Then spread on Bagel and layer all the other stuff on to make your sandwich.

The picture sucks! But the food doesn't! Give it a try! So, What do your kids really want for dinner?? YOU!!! They want you! So, whatever you do keep in mind they really want you! Family dinner is important!!! I will post more food recipes often because it gets tough trying to please evreyone with food! Sometimes or atleast for me!





4 comments:

Kirsten said...

You are always trying to make me hungry!!! All that food looks yummy! Keep it coming...I love the dinner ideas. I'm gonna try the cream cheese and green onions(I love green onions). Thanks April!

Jason & Claire said...

That spread sounds awesome. I love your sprouty stuff too.

Linde said...

I am with Kirsten, you always make me hungry! It all looks YUMMY! Can't wait to try it. Thanks for the ideas!

CaraDee said...

You know, I just had a "tasty turkey" bagel sandwich from Einstein's the other day. HEAVEN.

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina