About Me

Friday, October 17, 2008

Please come! Girl's night @ my house....

Please come and bring a friend! This Wed. 22

This Wednesday night 8-10 at my house.
~ Bring a Quote written on a note card or paper. For a Quote trade game:)

~ Bring something from the dollar store in a brown bag or wrapped. For a dice game:)

~ Bring a true funny story about yourself written down. If you get the most laughs you win baked cookies and I will deliver them to you.

~ Bring a friend:) All are invited! Girl's only please:)


Leave me your E-mail if you don't know my new address. See ya soon! April

9 comments:

Judy said...

I do not know your address so please email me..
I would love to come..
jhyten@cox.net

Kirsten said...

I will be there. I am coming straight from young womens, so I may be a little late. Sounds like fun!

Kari said...

I'll be there!

Carol said...

April...thanks for the invite, sounds like a lot of fun. Sorry I won't be able to come though...I have SO much going on right now I just can't spare the time this week. Hope you girls have a good time.

Linde said...

Wish I could come! Have fun:)

mutze handknit by ashley said...

April,
Is it this wed. The 22nd? I have been out of town.
Here is my e mail. mutzebyashley@hotmail.com.
Thanks for the invite I will try to come if I don't have to work. Xo. Ash

Allison said...

Thank you so much for the invite! You are such a sweetie. I watch Amy's kids on Wednesday nights while she and her husband are at work. So if you want me to bring 8 wild kids I'll be there. Next time have your party on an Thursday or Tuesday. I am sorry I will miss it. I know I am a party pooper!! Post pictures so I can see what I missed.

Amy said...

Sorry April. I would love to come but I tutor on Wednesday nights. Allison is right, have a party on Tuesday or Thursday and we will be there!! Hope you have a GREAT time.

FrankNApril said...

Allison and Amy,
I would of done it on Tuesday but I had a primary teacher training dinner. We will miss you guys. I feel like you 2 are my sisters because you have "A" names and I feel very comfortable around you. You make me laugh and smile. Thanks guys! April

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina