About Me

Saturday, October 11, 2008

80's Daddy Daughter & save the date


Frank and Alaina went to an 80's Daddy Daughter party!

Just waiting for my date....

Cute couple:) Frank and I agree that the pegged pants make him look like he was infront of the fun mirror's at the fun house! However the peg was good because....

They won BEST PEGGED PANTS! I pegged them just like back in the days! Anyhow, they had fun!!!!
Save the date: OCT. 22 Wed. *8:15-10:15
A girl's night at my house! Frank's out of Town then. So, why not have a little fun:) If you are reading this you must try your hardest to come. I will post more info. next week. I will have lots of sweets and yummy treats etc. Heads up.... I'm asking each person to write down a Quote and bring it with you~ for a game and each person bring 1 item from the dollar store. Wrap it or just put it in a brown bag~ for a dice game we will be playing! I am planning on having fun! Please mark it on your calendar and check back next week for a post about it. April

8 comments:

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Oh, I remember all you girls and your pegged pants...too fun. They look oh so cute together. I want to come to your girl's night....I know it is for your "young" friends. Remember....Forever Young, that's me!
Have fun, mom

FrankNApril said...

Mom,
You can come!
love ya April

Alida B. said...

Awwww man I wish I was there...I'm in desperate need of a girls night!!

Alaina looks soooooooooooo cute...love the pegged pants on Frank hahaha!

unleashed said...

sounds great

jenorme said...

Count me in! I haven't had a first night in way too long. Thanks for thinking of me!

Ang said...

They look adorable - and very 80s!

Allison said...

Love the music on your blog!! I love how they match. My girl had a blast at the 80's party.

Dara & the Boys said...

Alaina looks so cute in her 80's outfit and I can't believe how much of a trooper Frank can be! Love the 80's I have always wanted to have an 80's party, who knows maybe one day I will.

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina