About Me

Monday, October 6, 2008

FHE


Allison is here now! We picked her up at the base tonight and headed to the Temple for FHE.

We ate dinner and the bummer was that the gates were locked!

Loving Aunt Alli!

I had a little lesson and a few pictures.

So, you would think it all ended beautiful! NO! Poor Aubreana was having this pain and it just got worse. We dropped off Aunt Alli and Aubreana was in really bad pain. So, we went to urgent care. She has some inflamation in her ribs but she will be ok:0) Poor baby! She is now in bed and we love her. It turned into a long night! Anyhow, the Temple is always a good spot for them munchkins! ~April

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I have gone on a Monday night and they have it closed. Sad. I love the picture of you all sitting outside of the gates on the grass. You and your sister are cute together.

I'm so sorry Aubreana is sick. I feel bad I didn't even know yesterday when she was with me. What a stinky end to a nice night. I hope she gets better soon and isn't in too much pain. That sounds serious!

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

What a nice thing to do...pick up Alli...I bet the kids were surprised.
It was nice we got to take her to the base Sunday.Enjoy her company as much as you can. Hey, Aubreana, feel better. It is no fun having that inflammation of the ribs. I had that of the lung lining after I had Amber and it was killer pain. Take care and you all have a good week.Nutzo g-ma

Linde said...

What a great idea. I love the pictures of you guys. What a cute family! How nice to have your sister. You both look so cute. I hope Aubreana feels better:)

Martin Family said...

How cool to have your sister here. We missed you Tuesday night. C-U Saturday.

Whitney Jo said...

What a cute idea for a FHE!!! So during our "get to know you" game Andrew said that his favorite song is Time after Time. I was trying to tell him about the new one and if you check my blog he can here it now YAY!!!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina