About Me

Monday, September 29, 2008

Proud


We are so proud of Andrew! He earned his Bear award. Awesome job Andrew!

Way to go Trever! Oh, I was so proud of him! He not only HIT the ball but he got the team ball that night! Way to go Trever, I am so proud of you!!!!

Here is the newest member to our family. Uncle Buddy married Aunt Allison on Friday. Welcome Buddy:) And congrats to the New Love Birds:)

Alaina was so proud to answer the phone and tell her big sister that her team had won their first game! Good job Lulu(Angie that's for you!)

And there she is on the soccer field.

Go lighting!!!!

Out to dinner with Alli and Buddy.

Hot cocoa.....and a little whip cream!

Me and Mr. Football:)

I liked this picture! Just cute and silly!

9 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Busy, busy. Good times. It's all great- Bear award, baseball games, a new brother-in-law- Congrats! I LOVE that picture of you and Frank at the bottom. It's gorgeous.

Dara & the Boys said...

Awh, great pictures, showed Trever his. He sure was on cloud nine that night. The boys seem to have a lot of fun playing baseball. Congrats to Allie, wish her tons of happiness. Yes, you and Mr. football do look cute together.

Dara & the Boys said...

This is to Andrew... Great job Andrew on getting your Bear!
To Alaina... You go girl!!! keep on having fun =)

Amy said...

These are the moments that make being Mom so much fun!! Congrats to everyone on all their accomplishments. And I agree, that picture of you and Frank is great!!

Ang said...

Great pictures - way to go Andrew & Lulu. Tell Mr. Football I am 3rd in my league :) Love you guys!

Autumn said...

Way to go Andrew and Alaina! We love you guys! Very cute picture of you and Frankie! <3.
Where is Miss Teenager? We send our love to Aub too!

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

It makes a grandma oh so proud...
it has been really crazy lately...
I do have to say congrats to all, even Aubreanna for being brave alone(she knows what I mean) no scary shows girl...I am especially proud of the Bear(as a Cub Master) I know what an honor it is to be able to give the awards and do the fun cheers for the boys so around of applause to you, Andrew...yipeee!!
love you all...Nutzo g-ma

Linde said...

I loved ALL the cute pictures. The more the better! You always look so fabulous! I love to watch kids play sports. It is so fun!

Jodi said...

Good job Andrew for earning your Bear! I was just called as the Bear leader for our ward. Your kids are growing up fast!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina