About Me

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baseball


Andrew has become such a good Baseball player! His first hit of the season he hit a home run! They won their first game tonight! I am like my Grandma( My Mom's Mom) I YELL and stuff! Frank tells me shoosh and he even walks away from me! LOL I Just root them on!!! And I love to WIN!!!

He has become such a good player because his Dad has taken the time to teach him! He also told him good players or good pitchers ? wear their gloves to bed. And this is what I find every night!

6 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I have been thinking about this all day. I went to check my blog for friends to try to call about this and look at you, so on top of it. Sorry!

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Not that I can go but you did not even tell me about it!!!!I wish I could go but I am teaching the Laurels class Sunday and I don't think Dad will let me drive down for the day since we will be there probably Monday....bummer, Love ya' mom

Ang said...

Andrew is so cute! He must be a natural if his first hit was a homerun - how exciting. I totally yell and cheer for my kids too, but John is just as loud as me.

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

I had to add that Andrew is so sweet and he is so focused on his game. Go Andrew! I am afraid if I came to his game I would yell even louder and Frank would never let me come back.... mom

Jason & Claire said...

Ha- I had to come see if you really did take it down.

Alida B. said...

That is so cute that he sleeps with his glove!!!!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina