About Me

Friday, September 12, 2008

Oriental Chicken Wraps


Creamy Sauce: 1 cup Mayo
2 Tbl. Sesame oil
2 Tbl. Lemon Juice
1/3 cup Sugar
1/2 Tsp. Pepper
5 Tbl. Milk
Combine and Mix
Cover and put in Fridge

In big Ziplock bag: Boneless skinless chicken tenders.(As many as your family needs)
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup sprite or 7-up
Marinate over night in Fridge or atleast a few hours.
After Marinating them, Cook them. I just use EVO and cook on stove top.

To make them: Small Flour tortilla's
Mandarin Oranges
Bag of mixed salad greens
Crispy Chow Mien noodles (In a Can)
Sliced green onions
Chicken & Creamy Sauce

Wrap it all up and Enjoy!

Or you can make it a salad!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

8 comments:

Autumn said...

Yummy! I use 7-up with soy-sauce too! I think we got that from Mom. The wraps look really good! I will have to try it out. Love you! <3.

jenorme said...

I get really hungry when I read your blog! Those look so good!

Ang said...

I've been waiting for you to post these. Thank you!

Linde said...

I was just thinking that you needed to post a yummy recipe. I can't wait to try it. I am hungry now!

Jason & Claire said...

I LOVE your recipes. Thanks. I will try this one for sure.

Jason & Claire said...

PS- Jason loves you for encouraging me to cook. I don't cook near as often as you but I cook a lot more because of you.

Amy said...

I had a great time Friday night! It is great getting to know you and can't wait to get to know you better. Thanks!

Dara & the Boys said...

Looks yummy! Now I'm more hungry then before! I better get dinner started =) Wrote down the recipe and I can't wait to try it. Thanks girlie!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina