About Me

Monday, January 19, 2009

Bre's baby shower

Kaydee, Kari and Virginia.
I had a baby shower at my house for my friend Bre and baby Benjamin. It was HUGE!!!!! As a matter of fact Bre broke out into a sweat from opening SO MANY presents! No kidding!!!
Susan, Jennifer, Cathy, Malory, baby Benjamin, Heather and Rachel.
No joke, there was at least 50 adults and two babies!
A ton of people! A ton of fun! Awesome!

Grateful to all of you who came! Grateful for those who helped!
Melinda, Jackie and Emily.
Jenn and Julie
Brandy, Jennifer, Geneva and Me.
Edwina's daughter, Edwina and Melanie.
Kylie, Bre, Maddie(Did I spell it wrong?) And Cindy. They have 5 girl's in their family! So Benjamin is the first BOY! Can u say SPOILED!!!!! I love them so much :) Beautiful Family!
Here he is baby Benjamin! Heather loves him! And hogs him as much as she can:)
Valerie, Kelli, Miss Sarah, and Austin. See that in the back ground.( Photo mat and pen) Well a great idea! You take a nice picture of the baby and mat and frame it but you also have everyone sign it! It was so cute! Miss Sarah takes amazing pictures! She is on my friends list if u want to see her amazing shots! Talented! We also had a little book to write down your best parenting advice for her. Her Mom's idea:) So much fun!

Jenny and Ashley. I have to say one thing.... Never have I been to a baby shower with that many people! We all know who is so loved! Thanks to all of you who came and for all the help and love! April

6 comments:

Mike&JenFamily said...

Way to go April! That baby shower was amazing and such a great turnout. Your so awesome! Thanks for throwing such a great party.

Martin Family said...

Thanks for throwing an awesome party. I had so much fun.

unleashed said...

Not to make this all about me... But what does it take to get a good photo of me on this blog? It was a great time. Thanks for all you did. Your Friend, Heather

Jason & Claire said...

It looks like it went perfectly! Glad you all such a great time. I can't believe how many people I know in your ward! Every single picture was someone we know. Crazy!

mutze handknit by ashley said...

Thanks for doing the baby shower at your house. It was so much fun and the bigger the better. Benjamin is so cute it was fun to finally meet him. Xoxo. Ash

mutze handknit by ashley said...

Thanks for doing the baby shower at your house. It was so much fun and the bigger the better. Benjamin is so cute it was fun to finally meet him. Xoxo. Ash

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina