About Me

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Relaxing with a pool view

We went Friday after school. However, Aubrey has traded us in! Yep, she is a working girl$$ Loves to babysit:) I knew the reaction I would get from them when they saw this view from our room. So, I had my camera ready to go! So, here they are.....


And then guess what??? That sucked! We were so EXCITED to get in there and splash around.
We settled for this instead! BUMMER!
Well, we did have a T.V. but no pool:(
I was so happy because Andrew really enjoyed our get away! He said, this is what I'm talking about! King of the castle, King of the chair!
He does love pizza! 
The BEST part for me was no dishes! We just went down to eat when we wanted! NICE!

YES!!!!! YEAH!! We're in this time!
Cool pool chairs! 

Checking out the Cabana's(We liked them)
Just Relaxing and loving it!
Our pool Boy! Not for hire- he's a KEEPER!
We did have all the pools to ourselves. We spent most the time in this pool(The Spa) but they did jump in and out of the cold ones too! Brave young ones.
Being a little Monkey!
Just being a kid!
Also, Frank had a birthday this week! Yes, the above picture is his favorite present! Have u seen a Christmas story? Frank did get V.I.P treatment on his birthday and it was a relaxing day:) 


Frank got Andrew this for christmas. Yes, it is thee Red Rider just like in the movie. However, after all the presents were open Frank goes over to the couch and pulls out one more present. Gee, he did forget to tell me he got it! But it was cool and so it kind of explains the above picture! It's all good:) Love ya Cupcake




5 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

That looks like so much fun! How have you been? How are all of your sisters?

Ang said...

Love the lamp! And what a nice pool - I can't believe Aubrey passed it up to babysit.

Jason & Claire said...

What a great weekend trip! Now I feel so bad for not getting them home right away Friday. Sorry! Those cabanas are sweet. Tell frank happy birthday and his lamp rocks!

Linde said...

Where were you? What a fun weekend. Looks like so much fun.

Nick & Lindi said...

whats up april. this is nick anderson, used to be elder anderson. i've been talkin to my cousin claire scott about how such good friends you two are. we'll have to all get together sometime. it's been awhile since i've seen you guys and i'm not sure if you've met my wife, lindi yet. keep in touch!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina