About Me

Friday, June 19, 2009

Not just good food in Vegas....

Hands down Vegas does have some of the best places to eat and
Really amazing places to stay!

However, I know there is more out there! I have lived here 14 years almost and been a lot of places but never here! I just googled fun stuff for kids in Vegas. Then googled and googled! I was gonna find something new for us and I did!
The kids and I actually really had a good time. It is a nice drive and really pretty. Alaina loved the baby ducks which are in the pond towards the back side. Walk around it and they are kinda hiding back there. Cute:)
Hiking trails....


Wild life- Bunnies and little animals and

Jack! Isn't he cute! This is Spring Mountain Ranch Nevada State Park. It is only 5 bucks per car and they do have Bbq's, Pic Nic tables and a grass area. They also have a theater and do plays there. Brandon from my ward is in the play Buddy Holly. Look online for more info. We will visit here again. April

3 comments:

jenorme said...

When you become Enrichment leader, you should plan a trip up to watch the plays. :) It is so nie up there and it actually gets cold at nights in the summer up there so the plays are awesome!

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

LOL Aubz has that teenage look on her face like, okay mom, I came! Now Let's go home.....I think that is so cool you looked for a new place to go.....we have some places for you to come see and we want to go see Annie and Foot Loose at the out door theater here...we need to look it up...are you the new Enrichment leader in your ward???that is how rumors get started....

Jason & Claire said...

I know...there are SO many kid things to do here. I love it! Fun pictures. The one of you and Alaina is sweet. I miss seeing you guys every day. We need to get together!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina