About Me

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Facebook

I have become such a Facebooker these days!
It is just a click here and a click there. Compared to blogging
it is faster and so that is where I have been!
Summer is almost over!
I am very excited for school to start. We are doing K-12 and we have so much STUFF! I am amazed at how much cool stuff they give you. I have lots a fun field trips and classes and trips planned! I really am excited:) Can you tell? I have been reading the B.O.M and so have my children. We are trying to do it in 3 months!
I have no complaints and life is where I want it to be.
Best Wishes to all! Love April

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I just got the email that said the package was on it's way. I'm excited to get it!

Sounds like you are doing great and happy! Good for you;)

jenorme said...

I'm going to give Heckethorn a fair chance and then I might be calling you for inspiration. I'm amazed by ou, I really am. Your kids will thrive with your creativity and fun. Good luck!

P.S. I'm back on Facebook and still blogging. I missed everyone too much.

Stacey said...

Good luck with K12 this year. If you need anything (advice, shoulder to cry on) let me know. It's funny when all their stuff comes, it's like Christmas. My one piece of advice early on, Keep Track of Everything. Depending on the courses and the year that they are in, some of the stuff will need to be sent back and some will be used next year. So just keep track of stuff, and don't let the kids take off with the books. :)
Have Fun!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina