About Me

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bodies

Alaina's class had a field Trip to The Bodies Exhibit.
Wow! It was so aha, aha wow! I give it a 10+ which is better than 2 thumbs up.

You can't take any pictures inside.
Sorry:( It was cool stuff and very educational too.

These are yummy bites of yum. I made that up
but try them.
Easy....Easy....FAST! 350 just till they melt
then take out and top with topping. Can use nuts etc.


Frank had a birthday this week:) We haven't seen much of him
because he has been working long hours. He went out of town for 1 day for work and when he came home he told me he felt like he hadn't slept in a month. He hugged me, that's me under him in the picture and then hugged me again and then he passed out on top of me! I was like oh NO! I am tired and I can't sleep like this and I can't dare wake him up considering he needs to sleep. I read a magazine and after an hour or so he got up and moved on his own. It was kinda funny to me:) That is why I took a picture with my phone:)
My weeks go by so FAST! I am excited to try MAth U SEE.
It just came in the mail. I also want to get The Book Of Mormon for Families. Does anyone use it?
Have A VERY productive and positive week Everybody.

No comments:

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina