About Me

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Surgery

Way to go Saints:) You see my New Orleans shirt:)
Frank asked me to marry him in New Orleans. Been there many times
and Happy they won. Frank is having surgery in the morning.
He popped his arm out of the socket last year. Finally it will be fixed!!!!
It is out patient and 6 week recovery time.
We did go see Annie this week.
It was fun and it was our first time going to that theater.
We also liked the Summerlin Library. I LOVE Libraries these days.

Before Annie:)
Aubrey is in YGAP. It's a homeschool group
for 12 and older. They decorated some of the doors at a nursing home.
We are lucky she got into YGAP. They are very cool people. The younger two
are in Sharewest, another homeschool group for the younger ones. Awesome people and fun stuff. We do that group on Fridays. I also have a small group that meets on Thursdays. We all live close by. I am excited because this Thursday is my turn. I will post pictures next week of our fun.

In a nutshell, I have been more busier, than ever in my life.
These are the snack for the girl on the go. They even boost your mood.
Happy Week every~buddy:)

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Man, I hope Frank has a great recovery. Is it hard to get into YGAP?

FrankNApril said...

Ya, it is! I think it's full but I will ask on Friday.
Aubrey has been in it for about 4 months. It was full then but they have changed things recently. I will find out. April

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

I am glad Frank did great with his surgery....Annie,how fun. Hey we need to plan on seeing Tarzan at our
outdoor theater here,it starts in June....it ought to be awesome.mom

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina