About Me

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pictures

3 more years and she is 18:)
Aunt Alli made her cake.
My Love bug! Sealed the deal, he now wants kids:)
Every year I say, No more Par-Tays! And yep, every year more Par-Tays!
Why not? They will be grown b4 u know it!
My Lil Lovers spent the night:) We think ???
we are going somewhere fun in Aug. with them? Gonna surprise my kiddos too!
This was a blast for me. Have u been? Coca-Cola Factory next to MGM grand.
U taste 16 drinks from around the world.
Staycation at Red Rock:)
My Man can bowl better than yours! I can safely bet that too:)
When we went to private school we would see Caleb everyday.
So, We really miss him! Caleb- come over!
Alaina will be 18 in 8 years! Woo-Hoo!!! I see a light at the end of the tunnel:)
God knows I love my kids, However, I do plan to travel the world:)
My Dad was tired! We wear him out:) Not, he is still young:)
The kids LOVE when Grandma and Grandpa and Aunts, Uncle's, and Cousins come:)
I am so excited they are watching my kids for 14 days!!!!! SOON!!!!
My Love bug! Aubrey loves him as much as I do.
Aunt Alli and Uncle Buddies Lil guy- Going to see him this week!
It's nice that Alaina can hang with Hailey while I hang with
her Mom:)

My Man is the BEST! Although our life gets busy-Crazy at times or almost all the time, We make the best of it. I wish we had the simple life!
Frank works very hard and he deserves a good wife and kids and I TRY to be better everyday! I'm in Love and I am a happy girl for the most part:)
I make the best of it, I really feel blessed to be where I am today.
Of course there are a handful of things I would change but in the meantime I focus on the good things:) Happy Day Every-Buddy!

2 comments:

Whitney Jo said...

You always do fun things.The Coke factory looks fun! Free caffeine... I am there!!!!

Linde said...

You are so sweet! I loved seeing all the pictures. Your kiddos are growing up so fast.

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina