About Me

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Paris, Italy and Switzerland

Frank and I had a great trip! We were gone for
14 days and I have been home less than a week now.
I have a ton of pictures. I will put a link on here soon.
We went to Paris then Italy and we also took the Bernina train to see the Swiss Alps. I can't say enough except I miss it all!!!!!!
Anyways, My facebook has some of our pictures posted.
Alaina had her Violin Recital tonight. I love that she loves playing it.
Years ago she saw her friend Blake playing her Violin and ever since then she has wanted to play. We have a great teacher and the girl is happy:) Andrew had a broken clavical bone but he is pretty much all better and I think he can resume his Guitar lessons:)
After a year of homeschooling, I think I am getting the hang of it and LOVE it! I am about to plan lessons right now. OOO, who knew?
Actually, I have realized recently that if I put myself on a routine, I do pretty good. What else???? Not sure, tired and need to wrap up my evening. Oh, we have an In-N-Out Field trip this week. I am looking forward to that:)

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

K, I went on that train inthe Swiss Alps too. It was one of the most amazing and scariest experiences ever! Can't wait to see more pictures;)

Kristen said...

I'm waiting for the pictures too! Joe and I want to go next summer so I will have to pick your brain about the "hot spots"!

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina