About Me

Sunday, December 26, 2010

LDS Charities Peter's Roof


I loved the message in this video.  I posted 4 videos all on different post. This one I watched last and I had that thought........(I'LL get back to that thought in a second)
For some odd unknown reason most Sunday mornings I read something or watch something or just think about something. It never FAILS on these kind of Sunday mornings I go to church and whatever I watched, read or thought about seems to be what the lesson is about. I have no doubt in my mind it's a gift I am being given.
Anyways, back to that thought.... My thought was this, Christmas is a time when most of the world thinks of Our Savior Jesus Christ. I loved Christmas day and want it everyday because of the peaceful family day it was. Often I ponder how I can teach my children to do better because I know better and want the best for them always! I love them so much and I think my love for them is just like our Father in Heavens love for us. He wants us to be happy, he will always forgive us, if we ask- repent, he is our Father no matter where we live, no matter our race etc, and we are all sisters and brothers in his eyes. This is why I love this video so much! The example of Christ like service and lives. We all are on our own roads/paths to returning home.(Heaven) And we don't know when we wont have a tomorrow. (Death)  We will all run out of tomorrows, think about it. My thought is that keeping Christ in our daily lives can help us have Christmas everyday. Not all the shopping/spending Christmas,  but the peace, love, family, serving and happiness. Christ can lead us back to Our Father in Heaven and by following his example we are led to happiness. Think, ponder and pray is on my mind. :) And that I will be doing.



1 comment:

Stacey said...

Wonderful Message April, thanks for posting.

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina