About Me

Friday, March 4, 2011

March

Holy cow, It is March already!
  • I am no longer the Bear leader. I am the RS Secretary, and I love the Ladies I work with. It has helped me. I do many things, one is sending out weekly newsletters. An eye opener for me and my computer skills. :) 

  • Training to run 13.1 miles April 30th. Yes, I do hate to run but it is good for me! 

  • We have our flights for Paris.:) We leave May 10th. We do not have return flights yet. We should just stay there! But you know, we LOVE our pets! And that being said, we will return within 4-5 weeks.I am super excited but I have so much going on, it's hard to be excited, no joke! I am a busy girl but aren't we all, yes!

  • Sweet "16", yes, Aubrey is almost 16. Super exciting time in her life. She is a very beautiful girl and I am blessed to be her Mother. I like when she is happy! Less anxiety for me when she is happy. :)!

  • Shakespeare play tryouts soon. Aubrey and Andrew are in a Shakespeare play May 6 and 7th. I can't wait because I hear how amazing it is going to be

  • Mentor Retreat- Next week I am going to my first Mentor retreat.  I mentor a class called Love Of Learning on Thursdays. I work with the young kids. Other Mentors work with my kids. I love it so much and feel blessed to be a part of it. We have quality friends there. :)! 

  • Bountiful Basket, My friend Jen N. and I are getting a basket in the morning.  I have never seen them but have heard about them. I am pretty sure my older Sister did or still does these? Not sure but I love fresh fruits and Veggies! 

  • The Missionaries have been teaching the kids and I weekly lessons. We like it! :)

  • Working on lots of paper work, and a  number of "Stuff" to say the least! :( Good and bad but you know "Stuff".

  • Carl and Lisa are coming over Sunday and Frank's Uncle the next Sunday. Always good to see Family.

  • Monday, Andrew and Alaina have a science fair. I am excited for it and think it is fun too. We love all of our different homeschool groups.

  • My sister Autumn moved. :( Can't blame her. She is now 2 hrs away instead of 5 mins. away. :(

  • Tired! I am tired, So off to dreamland I shall go..... Good Night every~buddy, I hope you are well. If you need anything please let me know! Text, E-mail, Call or inbox me on fB. Night!   Cupcake:)

No comments:

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina