About Me

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I-phone

If I could figure out how to load my pictures onto my blog from my phone, I would blog daily! But, I don't know how and so I facebook them. Anyways, A friend has died at the age of 42. She was in My Eldorado Ward. And it is sad. I plan to go to her funeral on Saturday. However, all 3 of my girls are sick. Your lucky I didn't load any pictures from my phone b/c my dog puked tonight on my carpet in my bedroom. Poor Luna! Frank is away working and I don't want to leave sick kids home even though my Mom and Dad live at the end of our street. Yes, we are lucky to have family so close. I am soaking it all up b/c I still have high hopes of living in Europe one day. A- Our dog is too old to travel and B- Aubrey is almost 18 C- Andrew has a girl that is his friend and Alaina has her friends. Although, they grow fast and in less than 6 years they will all be 18! So, no worries. I will cont. to enjoy the NOW. :) We went to California last week. We visited our cousins and celebrated Alaina's 12th birthday. Poor thing has Mono now. She is a treat to have. She is very creative and is in her school play right now but has missed all week b/c of her illness. :( We also visited our loved ones graves in California. It was very lovely indeed. I am amazed that Anthony would be 20 this year. And I don't feel one bit old either! Yeah:) Well.I.plan.to.get.some.photos.up.soon.! I take about 100 a day. Mostly of food. I have no complaints, happy school is over in 4 weeks! Woo-hoo! Did u know I drive 3-6 hours a day. I love my kids charter schools. And so, I drive 45 mins each way. Depends on how many times I drive back and forth in one day. But usually 3 hours a day. Unless, I go more than usual like play practice, a sick kid, different times etc. Or if I go to Vegas and back while they are in school which I do. I love my kids with all my heart and I think it is my job to do what is in their best of interest. So, Europe here we come! Just kidding Kids! I would never leave Luna! :) Cupcake

No comments:

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina

Andrew♥Aubreana♥Alaina